Thursday 2 February 2012

Visit to Sciennes Primary School


This evening I had the opportunity to meet the Parent Council at Sciennes Primary School. Sciennes is a very popular, high performing school and is one of a number of schools that are in the JGHS cluster. On arrival in the school I was very impressed with the displays of pupils' work adorning the walls.

The meeting gave me an opportunity to meet with members of the Parent Council and to learn a bit more about Sciennes. In the coming years I very much look forward to visiting Sciennes, working with colleagues and meeting the children to help plan for their move to the High School. Thanks to members of the Parent Council for making me so welcome and to Alison Noble (Headteacher) for inviting me along tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment