Monday 22 December 2014

Former pupils

There is a lot of correspondence in and out of the school at this time of the year but this email of appreciation from a former pupil caught my eye. Thanks Imran for taking thetime to write.



Dear All three of my CDT teachers,



I know it’s a busy time for you three with Christmas around the corner,  so therefore I will keep it nice a easy read .



 Just an e-mail to say Thank You for teaching me CDT and graphic common in my school days at JGHS, with the skills u have taught me I am in my final year in Interior Design at HW uni.  I know I should go back to my dissertation, but its good to have a break.  With all the success I have had I did not forget about you three, and it’s because of you three I am here.  I just want to give big thanks to you.



I hope you have a great Christmas and don’t stay up to late marking test papers,



Hope to see you again.



Imran

No comments:

Post a Comment