Saturday 22 June 2013

China trip 2013

Good luck to 50 intrepid explorers who are currently in Beijing, China. This is the first year that we have run this particular trip; I'm sure it will be a great success.

A text from Mr Irvine, received earlier today,
reads as follows:

We finally arrived at the Rainbow Hotel in Beijing on Friday, around 1 am local Time. After a short sleep we were up again. I was really pleased to see the students trying typical Chinese breakfast food, the small white dumplings were delicious. We are now on a bus heading north, a 60km bus journey, to the Great Wall. We are having a lesson on Chinese language, characters and culture en route. 
Unfortunately my iPad seems unable to access my China Blog when I am in the hotel. I will try my best to keep you updated on our Chinese adventure.

We are running this trip jointly with Liberton High School - my former school.

No comments:

Post a Comment